Intercultural Competence for Your Leaders and Experts
Global players need managers, teams, and employees who have the necessary intercultural skills to succeed in an international environment.
Our mind is like a parachute. It works best when it’s wide open.
The typical questions managers and teams in this context ask are
- How can we work together as an intercultural team?
- How do I effectively lead and work in an intercultural context?
- How do I appropriately communicate in view of my employees’ and colleagues’ different values and impressions?
- How do I deal with conflicts in an intercultural context?
- How do I design my work in light of cultural, spatial, and temporal distances?
- How do I manage myself and my resources in an environment unfamiliar to me and my family?
I support you as a trainer and coach in a practice-oriented and goal-oriented manner by answering these questions with my own comprehensive experience in an international environment.