Management Consulting & Training
What is important about me and my work
It is my passion to help individuals, teams, and organizations in their desire for change and the pursuit of their objective.
My work as a consultant, trainer and coach is strongly influenced by my own experience with different cultures, businesses and fields.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
How do you benefit?
My clients benefit from my first-hand know-how concerning challenges and issues that you typically face. My openness to new things, coupled with my desire to support my clients in achieving their goals, is a wonderful combination.
How will I support you?
My ability to watch attentively and listen carefully, is very valuable to you. Assignments and tasks that I take care for you, I do with heart and soul. I am goal-oriented und well organized, so that we always have your objectives in mind. My instincts in an international context, my creativity and sense of humor create a framework in which you can find actionable solutions for your challenges.
What is important to me?
Authenticity, as well as a high regard to the constant analysis of myself are very important to me. This leads to my continuous personal development and the professionalization of my theory and methodology.
- Since 2005 in various positions in personnel and organizational development and HR in the automotive industry
- 3 years experience in corporate communications in the automotive & energy industry
- 3 years experience in China
- 1,5 years experience in the USA
- Lecturer for Human Resource Development in the Bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration at Graduate Campus of Aalen University.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Steinbeis University Berlin (SHB), Germany
- Degree in English and Business Administration, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Certified as Systemic Consultant, Laterale GmbH, Dornbirn, Austria
- Certified as Systemic Coach, Academy of Scientific Education at the Heidelberg University of Education, Germany
- Certified as Trainer, Academy of Scientific Education at the Heidelberg University of Education, Germany
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Certified CAPTain©-Consultant
- Certified CEVEY Leadership Potential Evaluation©-Consultant
Social responsibility is very important to me. For personal reasons, I support various organizations that are close to my heart, either financially or through the use of my skills.
I have been singing in the Stuttgart choir Gospel im Osten since 2008. Singing is healthy for the body and soul. The power of gospel music touches and fascinates me. This choir gives joy, consolation, energy and courage to its 600 singers as well as to its listeners. At the same time, Gospel im Osten also regularly sings for charity.
Through my university friend Linn Schöllhorn, I became aware of KinderHelden. KinderHelden offers mentoring programs with professional support for children and young people and is active in the Stuttgart, Rhine-Neckar, Rhine-Main and Hamburg regions. Children with early difficulties are given a holistic support by an honorary mentor.
During a round trip through Africa in 2017, I saw a lot of poverty, which affected me very much. In the talks with our travel guide Misheck, it turned out that he cares for orphan children in his home village near Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe with the non-profit organization Umhambi Zambezi Orphan Project to help them build a future.
In a choir in Shanghai, I met Corinne Hua, founder of Stepping Stones China. During my three years in China, I was able to get an idea of the unequal conditions among the population and how important education is for the future of the many disadvantaged children. Stepping Stones uses educational programs to ensure that they have a chance.